You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PHOTOS: How do i take a screenshot of an entire PHOTO album?

I'd like to take a screenshot of an entire album (330 photos) but when I reduce the size down on the screen, not all of the photos are actually showing. Dependent on how much I reduce the size of the photos, 5-15 photos drop off and aren't included. Is there anyway to get them ALL on the screen? I'm not sure I'm explaining it well, but I hope someone has an answer for me. Photo attached showing the file with 5 missing. TIAI

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 5:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 3:20 PM

It would be a lot more work but you could create a collage of the photos. I did it with Pages by creating a 20" x 30" paper size and adding photos to it, resizing them and placing them where I wanted them. Mine were somewhat scattered, i.e. at angles, overlapping other photos, etc.,

but with yours they could be in rows all the same size. If needed you could create a paper size even larger. I then converted the Pages document to a PDF via export and had a poster printed tip.

OR you could create a slideshow of the photos in Photos and share them that way a 6 minute slideshow.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 28, 2021 3:20 PM in response to DeniseGirardin

It would be a lot more work but you could create a collage of the photos. I did it with Pages by creating a 20" x 30" paper size and adding photos to it, resizing them and placing them where I wanted them. Mine were somewhat scattered, i.e. at angles, overlapping other photos, etc.,

but with yours they could be in rows all the same size. If needed you could create a paper size even larger. I then converted the Pages document to a PDF via export and had a poster printed tip.

OR you could create a slideshow of the photos in Photos and share them that way a 6 minute slideshow.

PHOTOS: How do i take a screenshot of an entire PHOTO album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.