You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What can i do about iphone not backing up to icloud? It keeps saying backup failed and i pay for 2tb of storage.

How can i backup iphone when it keeps failing with message "the last backup could not be completed"?

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 12:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 2:30 PM

superdave106 wrote:

How can i backup iphone when it keeps failing with message "the last backup could not be completed"?

look here If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

2 replies

Dec 28, 2021 10:27 AM in response to superdave106

Same issue for the past month. Have tried every suggestion on the forums with no luck. Apple Support ran me through 'tests' for 45 minutes with no additional input. I hardwire backed up to my Macbook to be safe. Only option left is to factory reset my phone and use the hardwire backup to start anew. No, thank you. My previous iPhone 11 had zero issues for two years. This new, top of the line version has a serious, unfixable issue within weeks...

iPhone 13 Pro Max - 256 - 200GB iCloud storage (using 25GB).

What can i do about iphone not backing up to icloud? It keeps saying backup failed and i pay for 2tb of storage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.