You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pre COVID I had a training team using iPads purchased outright, not linked to anyone just a resource. Now that I’m ready to reissue to new trainers, I’ve noticed 6 of the iPads 0000 codes have been changed. the last team in 2019 is no longer with u

Pre COVID I had a training team using iPads purchased outright, not linked to anyone just a resource. Now that I’m ready to reissue to new trainers, I’ve noticed 6 of the iPads 0000 codes have been changed.

the last team in 2019 is no longer with us and since these were just a resource, we did not track who’s was who’s. Have no way to know what the passwords were changed to. What can I do?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 9:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2022 1:02 PM

Hi Kantlooz, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It can be a time-consuming process to restore the iPads when the Passcodes have changed and it may require connecting the iPads to a Mac or Computer especially when the iPad becomes disabled. Nevertheless, This Apple link will explain how you can resolve the issue.

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT211078

You will also note when opening the link that you can contact Apple should the issue continue.

You can do this as follows:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 9, 2022 1:02 PM in response to Kantlooz

Hi Kantlooz, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It can be a time-consuming process to restore the iPads when the Passcodes have changed and it may require connecting the iPads to a Mac or Computer especially when the iPad becomes disabled. Nevertheless, This Apple link will explain how you can resolve the issue.

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT211078

You will also note when opening the link that you can contact Apple should the issue continue.

You can do this as follows:

Pre COVID I had a training team using iPads purchased outright, not linked to anyone just a resource. Now that I’m ready to reissue to new trainers, I’ve noticed 6 of the iPads 0000 codes have been changed. the last team in 2019 is no longer with u

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.