You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 12 but when I go to Notes I don't see a camera button anywhere in sight. What am I missing? Thanks.

I want to scan a document from my iPhone 12. The online directions say to go to Notes and look for the camera button. I can't find a camera button on my iPhone 12. What am I missing?

iPhone 12

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 7:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2022 7:45 PM

zambiejoby Said:

"I have an iPhone 12 but when I go to Notes I don't see a camera button anywhere in sight. What am I missing? Thanks.: I want to scan a document from my iPhone 12. The online directions say to go to Notes and look for the camera button. I can't find a camera button on my iPhone 12. What am I missing?"

-------

Locating the Camera Icon:

What to Do:

1. Create: a new note
  2. Open: it
  3. Look: on the very bottom of the screen.

Screenshot:

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2022 7:45 PM in response to zambiejoby

zambiejoby Said:

"I have an iPhone 12 but when I go to Notes I don't see a camera button anywhere in sight. What am I missing? Thanks.: I want to scan a document from my iPhone 12. The online directions say to go to Notes and look for the camera button. I can't find a camera button on my iPhone 12. What am I missing?"

-------

Locating the Camera Icon:

What to Do:

1. Create: a new note
  2. Open: it
  3. Look: on the very bottom of the screen.

Screenshot:

Jan 11, 2022 8:07 PM in response to zambiejoby

zambiejoby Said:

"I have an iPhone 12 but when I go to Notes I don't see a camera button anywhere in sight. What am I missing? Thanks.: Thanks, but I don't see the camera icon anywhere. I just see a typing keyboard."

-------

You are welcome.

A Few things:

A. What's your device?

You are using an iPhone, correct?

B. Provide a Screenshoot:

Providing a screenshot of what you see would most certainly help. Go Here: Take a screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

C. Opening a Note:

If you open a note, do you not see the camera on the very bottom of the screen?

I have an iPhone 12 but when I go to Notes I don't see a camera button anywhere in sight. What am I missing? Thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.