You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook

Where is the best place to buy a MacBook for a student?

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 8:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 8:35 PM

Hi PinkPeony16! Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are in the market for a MacBook, and I think I can help with that. With out a doubt, the Apple Retail Store's have the newest and best selection of MacBooks to choose from. Buying new from the Apple Store guarantees that you will receive the 1 year Apple Limited Warranty and also ensure that you have the ability to get AppleCare+ in the unfortunate event that any accidental damage occur while you're at school.

No doubt that the Apple Store has great new products, but did you know that Apple also has done great things for the environment by refurbishing gently used products that were trade in's and offering those for sale on this page of their website! And YES, those MacBooks also qualify for the limited warranty as well as AppleCare+!

Hope that helps!

-Big_Tex

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2022 8:35 PM in response to PinkPeony16

Hi PinkPeony16! Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are in the market for a MacBook, and I think I can help with that. With out a doubt, the Apple Retail Store's have the newest and best selection of MacBooks to choose from. Buying new from the Apple Store guarantees that you will receive the 1 year Apple Limited Warranty and also ensure that you have the ability to get AppleCare+ in the unfortunate event that any accidental damage occur while you're at school.

No doubt that the Apple Store has great new products, but did you know that Apple also has done great things for the environment by refurbishing gently used products that were trade in's and offering those for sale on this page of their website! And YES, those MacBooks also qualify for the limited warranty as well as AppleCare+!

Hope that helps!

-Big_Tex

MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.