You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted icon accidentally

I accidentally deleted the mail icon from my iPad’s Home Screen. How do I restore this?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 3:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 3:36 PM

Hello,

If you have deleted the Mail app from the Home Screen, you can retrieve it by using the App Library. To go to the App Library swipe all the way to the right, until you get to the last iPad page, then swipe once more and it will open the App Library. You can also get there with the shortcut in the dock.

Once in the App Library, search for the mail app, and you can grab it and place it back on your Home Screen.

if you have comely deleted the mail app from your iPad, you can redownload it from the App Store!

I hope this was helpful,

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2022 3:36 PM in response to elsie299

Hello,

If you have deleted the Mail app from the Home Screen, you can retrieve it by using the App Library. To go to the App Library swipe all the way to the right, until you get to the last iPad page, then swipe once more and it will open the App Library. You can also get there with the shortcut in the dock.

Once in the App Library, search for the mail app, and you can grab it and place it back on your Home Screen.

if you have comely deleted the mail app from your iPad, you can redownload it from the App Store!

I hope this was helpful,

Deleted icon accidentally

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.