You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I tried to request refund from the site, but it doesn’t work. How can I get refund? I didn’t mean to subscribe and did not know about it, but AppleTV has been charged since 2021.July

Hello, I tried to request refund from the site report problem , but it doesn’t work. How can I request and get refund? I didn’t mean to subscribe and did not know even about AppleTV has been charged since 2021.July

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 5:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 9:45 AM

Before requesting a refund, you are advised to cancel any subscriptions that you do not wish to continue. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support. If the subscription is not listed for your account, then you are not subscribed through that account. If you have multiple accounts (not recommended), then check for each.

The linked Related Article has the complete information on refunds. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support. If the charges are not listed for your account, then you are not subscribed through that account. If you have multiple accounts (not recommended), then check for each.

If you are the organizer for a Family Sharing group with Purchase Sharing active, then you would be billed for the purchases of any of the group members. Users in the organizer role agreed to that.

If a known someone else is also using your payment method, then ask them as well.

If an unknown someone else is using your payment method, then you should contact your financial institution instead.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 20, 2022 9:45 AM in response to Audlee82

Before requesting a refund, you are advised to cancel any subscriptions that you do not wish to continue. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support. If the subscription is not listed for your account, then you are not subscribed through that account. If you have multiple accounts (not recommended), then check for each.

The linked Related Article has the complete information on refunds. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support. If the charges are not listed for your account, then you are not subscribed through that account. If you have multiple accounts (not recommended), then check for each.

If you are the organizer for a Family Sharing group with Purchase Sharing active, then you would be billed for the purchases of any of the group members. Users in the organizer role agreed to that.

If a known someone else is also using your payment method, then ask them as well.

If an unknown someone else is using your payment method, then you should contact your financial institution instead.

Hello, I tried to request refund from the site, but it doesn’t work. How can I get refund? I didn’t mean to subscribe and did not know about it, but AppleTV has been charged since 2021.July

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.