You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have set up a scheduled Do Not Disturb so that I do not get notifications at night from 12pm-8:15am. If I sleep late, it does not turn off at 8:15 but stays on Do Not Disturb mode. I am missing calls and texts because of this.

Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 9:32 AM

Hello JanLou70,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, Do Not Disturb continues to stay on even when scheduled to turn off. We'll do what we can to help.

Do you have any other Focus settings that turn on after the schedule? If so, check the link you posted from to make sure there are no conflicting schedules.

Verify the schedule in Do Not Disturb if you had to change any settings. Even if you didn't make any changes, restart the iPhone before the next Do Not Disturb schedule: Restart your iPhone

If it's still not turning off like it's supposed to, reach out to Apple directly here: Get Support

Enjoy.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2022 9:32 AM in response to JanLou70

Hello JanLou70,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, Do Not Disturb continues to stay on even when scheduled to turn off. We'll do what we can to help.

Do you have any other Focus settings that turn on after the schedule? If so, check the link you posted from to make sure there are no conflicting schedules.

Verify the schedule in Do Not Disturb if you had to change any settings. Even if you didn't make any changes, restart the iPhone before the next Do Not Disturb schedule: Restart your iPhone

If it's still not turning off like it's supposed to, reach out to Apple directly here: Get Support

Enjoy.

I have set up a scheduled Do Not Disturb so that I do not get notifications at night from 12pm-8:15am. If I sleep late, it does not turn off at 8:15 but stays on Do Not Disturb mode. I am missing calls and texts because of this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.