You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Highlighting a pdf in icloud files is saved only some of the times even when exiting via the highlight tool

When I markup files or PDFs in the files app on my iPad, using iCloud Drive, sometimes the highlights save and sometimes they do not. When I exit through the highlight tool icon (to turn off highlighting), sometimes it will say saved to file. Other times I wait for it to save, but it never saves. I have reopened the highlight tool and closed it again and it still does not save. It seems to work the first few times then stops. Is there a way to force it to save?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 6:10 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Highlighting a pdf in icloud files is saved only some of the times even when exiting via the highlight tool

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.