You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers sheet template?

I was able to create a "new document" template that is used every time I create a new document, but when I create a new sheet, it goes back to the format I don't want to use which is the white sheet, the old font, etc. Is there a way to customize the default sheet template? Duplicating a sheet is not always a good option to "fix" this, because sometimes I'm already working on a sheet and I have lots of tables and all that, so I would need to delete all that content.

Here's my template:

Here's the new sheet template that I would like to customize:

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 12:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 8:14 PM

Don't think there is such a thing as a "sheet document."

In your document document you could perhaps include an extra sheet the way you like that. Then each time you need a new sheet you could select it and go up to the dropdown by the name in its "tab" and choose Duplicate.

SG

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2022 8:14 PM in response to tiagorocha

Don't think there is such a thing as a "sheet document."

In your document document you could perhaps include an extra sheet the way you like that. Then each time you need a new sheet you could select it and go up to the dropdown by the name in its "tab" and choose Duplicate.

SG

Numbers sheet template?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.