You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In Apple Numbers how do I create a default sheet that matches the default template I've chosen?

While new documents are created using the template I want, new sheets within those documents are not. Instead, they open with a different table (whose style I'm also unable to save) and a different font from the template I've chosen. I'm using the + button on the top left of the window to create the new sheets.

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 6:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 7:04 AM

One way is to keep a blank sheet in the document with the styling you want. Perhaps set that up in your template. Then, when you need a new sheet, go to the "tab" at the top of the sheet and choose Duplicate from the dropdown that appears.

SG

2 replies

In Apple Numbers how do I create a default sheet that matches the default template I've chosen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.