You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

find my it's not working as it should

Since the last updates to my ios, the find my app is not working as it should. in IOS 15.0.1 I could stay 24h watching my friends live, with the symbol flashing green. Now in IOS 15.3.1 I can't see people live anymore. The app never stops loading, it no longer shows live at any time. I've already removed and added people again, it didn't solve the problem.

under the name is "now" and the symbol of loading, as if trying to get more precision in the location of the person, but it can't.

Precise location is active on both devices

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 5:03 AM

4 replies

Feb 17, 2022 8:05 AM in response to rodmtt

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities, rodmtt.

From your post we understand that the Find My app isn't working as expected since updating your iPhone. Let's see how we can help. The following article has some steps to start with: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. If the issue persists, connect to a different network to see if you notice an improvement.

Reply to this message if you need more help.

Best regards.

Feb 17, 2022 10:09 AM in response to MVegas21

my problem is not directly related to the app. It's the way it's working. The app doesn't crash, doesn't close by itself, doesn't stop working, it doesn't have any of these problems. It just doesn't show me the live location, with the icon flashing green, the motion in real time.

the network was always the same, 4G from the operator or wifi, I always had great data signal to work the movement in real time.

find my it's not working as it should

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.