You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken Notifications

My notifications no longer work. I believe after Inset up Focus mode, my notifications stopped working. I’ve since deleted my focus modes, turned them, and and did a complete restore on my phone but I’m still not getting any notifications.

no email, Ring, nothing. I get texts and calls and that’s it. I have to go into my email apps to see if I have new emails. It’s almost like nothing is pushing.

I’ve triple checked all the settings and everything. Phone is up to date. Any ideas? Do I need a new phone?

iPhone XR

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 4:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 7:15 AM

Listen, I know how to change and adjust the settings. The summary doesn’t do what I need. I’m not getting notifications. I need them for work. I don’t need scheduled summaries.

I’ve tried all the settings adjustments and even reset all settings. Still not getting notifications for emails or Ring doorbell or anything.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2022 7:15 AM in response to SravanKrA

Listen, I know how to change and adjust the settings. The summary doesn’t do what I need. I’m not getting notifications. I need them for work. I don’t need scheduled summaries.

I’ve tried all the settings adjustments and even reset all settings. Still not getting notifications for emails or Ring doorbell or anything.

Feb 20, 2022 5:54 AM in response to Schultz1981

Change notification settings on iPhone

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. ...
  3. To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.

More items...

Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Broken Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.