You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint

I just got my iPhone recently and need to print from it. I've read that it supposedly has AirPrint but can't find it and printing doesn't seem to be an option when I try to print something. My printer supposedly is capable of AirPrint communication. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but can't seem to find the right info.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 2:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 3:26 PM

Apple provides a list of AirPrint capable printers here. See if your unnamed printer is included.

The link to Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is also on that page.

8 replies

Mar 8, 2022 5:49 PM in response to David McKinlay

I've checked and my printer is capable but when I go to print something the print option is not there. I tried changing my network to the printer before trying printing and it goes to a page that asks for my password to join the network. I entered the password that I have saved for my printer. Tried that, but it didn't work. It also says that I can put my phone near a device that has already connected to this network. Nothing seems to happen though.

Mar 8, 2022 7:30 PM in response to AirPrint_help

AirPrint_help Said

"I just checked and bluetooth was on, so that didn't help. When I hit the share icon, all I get is the usual, friends that I commonly message, AirDrop, Messages, Mail, Chrome, Facebook, other email options, Instagram, Notes, etc. Then the three dots show the same things just in vertical order."

-------

Provide the Printer:

What the manufacture and model of the printer?

Contact the Manufacturer:

Google their "Contact Us" page. Look for a Contact Us link on their homepage, or click a speech bubble (usually on the bottom left-corner of the screen).

Verify Incompatibly:

It may be incompatible with your iPhone. Incompatibility is a common issue, when it comes to troubleshooting printers.

AirPrint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.