You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 cannot find my AirPrint

I used to be able to print from my IPhone 11 on my HP Officejet 6600 using AirPrint, but my IPhone 12 says AirPrint not found. Both are connected to the same WiFi & I have tried all the troubleshooting, but nothing is working.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 7:19 AM

Thank you, it’s working now. I didn’t realize that although they were both on my home WiFi that I had to actually connect to the printer and put in the password to make it one of my networks. I saw it in the available networks drop down, but don’t remember having to do that step before.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 7, 2021 7:19 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you, it’s working now. I didn’t realize that although they were both on my home WiFi that I had to actually connect to the printer and put in the password to make it one of my networks. I saw it in the available networks drop down, but don’t remember having to do that step before.

Mar 7, 2021 5:47 AM in response to shenné

Follow the below steps How to Airprint from HP Officejet 6600? Shut down and Restart your iPhone. On your iPhone Go to the Settings by tapping on it. Go to HP Officejet 6600 Wi-Fi in the settings. Turn ON your Wi-Fi. Connect your wireless network on your iPhone. Print with HP Officejet 6600 Airprint Setup.

Learn here --> hp Officejet 6600 airprint setup | Best Guide for HP Officejet ...

iPhone 12 cannot find my AirPrint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.