You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone will not airprint

My iphone 8 (IOS 15.2) will not airprint to my Epson ET-4760. Yes, they are on the same network... However, my ipad will airprint to this printer just fine. Any idea what might be the problem with my iphone?

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 6:16 PM

Hi,

The following power-cycling sequence could perhaps be worth testing: Power off the router, the printer, the iPhone, the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone and the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers. Any change?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2022 6:16 PM in response to klamb531

Hi,

The following power-cycling sequence could perhaps be worth testing: Power off the router, the printer, the iPhone, the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone and the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers. Any change?

iPhone will not airprint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.