You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there an option for an Internal Link in Notes

In Evernote, I can press Ctrl, Option, Cmd - C and get and get an internal link which I can paste on another note. When I click that link, it takes me to wherever that note is.

Is there something like that available in Notes? I've looked and don't see anything, but maybe I'm missing it. I use it all the time in Evernote for an Index page and I like it. My wife doesn't like Evernote and so I'm thinking of switching over to Notes.

Thanks.

Chip

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 1:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:58 AM

Hello RCMjr,

After reviewing your post, it seems like you want to have a link to a second note within the original note. While there is no option to link to another note, this article explains which links can be added. You can also provide feedback about a feature you want to see added.

Add links in Notes on Mac - Apple Support

Feedback - Notes - Apple

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2022 9:58 AM in response to RCMjr

Hello RCMjr,

After reviewing your post, it seems like you want to have a link to a second note within the original note. While there is no option to link to another note, this article explains which links can be added. You can also provide feedback about a feature you want to see added.

Add links in Notes on Mac - Apple Support

Feedback - Notes - Apple

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Is there an option for an Internal Link in Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.