You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sudden battery drops to 2%

On four occasions, in the morning having my iPhone SE on the charger all night, I will look at messages or phone calls and the phone turns completely off. When taking the phone off the charger I see that the battery is at 100%. But the phone completely dies. I have to put it back on the charger to get it to turn on. When it turns on the battery is between 2 and 10%. The phone recharges quickly, back to 100% in 20 minutes.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on?

iPhone SE

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 5:05 PM

1 reply

Mar 17, 2022 11:14 AM in response to Prindel16

Greetings Prindel16,

You can check on your battery health from Settings > Battery > Battery health on your iPhone.

Check the iPhone battery health and usage

If your battery health is below 80%, or if you see a message that you need to service your battery, you can Contact Apple Support directly to explore your available service options.

Take care.

Sudden battery drops to 2%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.