You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using dual sim with one us service and one foreign (EU) service when traveling in third countries

Can I get some help understanding how my dual sim card iphone works with a US service ESIM and a physical SIM card from Spain, where I often reside, in the other slot. I am having an awful time when traveling out of either country. In the EU, my Spanish SIM card should work and when it was the only card in an earlier version of my iPhones, it did. But now I don't receive phone calls or texts to that number when out of Spain. And yes, it is "on" for both voice and data. My WhatsAPP , tied to my Spanish cell phone number works fine, however.

Help anyone? I don't inow how to make this work for me....

Melissa

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 3:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 4:03 PM

See especially “Set your default number” and “Use two phone numbers for calls …” here.

Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

using dual sim with one us service and one foreign (EU) service when traveling in third countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.