You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

buy new iPhone

if I buy a new iPhone and put the option to trade my old iPhone I just leave in the store when im going to pick up the new iPhone?

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 9:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 9:48 AM

Below response is assuming that you have initiated the trade-in and purchase of the new iPhone on the Apple.com website. There are three ways that you can accomplish this:

1. You trade-in your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone. Apple will ship the new iPhone to you. Apple will also ship a trade-in kit to you so that you can send your old iPhone back to Apple as a trade-in.
  2. You trade-in your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone. You elect to pick up the new iPhone at the Apple Store. You can pick up the new iPhone and Apple will still mail you a trade-in kit to return your old iPhone.
  3. You simply take your old iPhone to the Apple Store. You trade-in and Purchase the new iPhone at the Apple Store at the same time.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 27, 2022 9:48 AM in response to lauranivo

Below response is assuming that you have initiated the trade-in and purchase of the new iPhone on the Apple.com website. There are three ways that you can accomplish this:

1. You trade-in your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone. Apple will ship the new iPhone to you. Apple will also ship a trade-in kit to you so that you can send your old iPhone back to Apple as a trade-in.
  2. You trade-in your old iPhone and purchase a new iPhone. You elect to pick up the new iPhone at the Apple Store. You can pick up the new iPhone and Apple will still mail you a trade-in kit to return your old iPhone.
  3. You simply take your old iPhone to the Apple Store. You trade-in and Purchase the new iPhone at the Apple Store at the same time.

Axel F.

buy new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.