You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting froblen from screen mirror and using focus app

i am using iphone 7plus this is my favorite device

when the time I updated my device to 15.3.1

I find out some one using my I cloud and sometimes I can see screen mirroring notifications in my display. From shortcut app I find out many device contact in my phone I send them surprise tone then I realize some of my friend’s are contacting my phone and using my data.

and of my friend using iPhone 13 he using my iCloud I see he’s phone have my contact list.

so please help me I don’t wanna fight with them I so poor man I just need my account recovery and keep safe my phone help me please I am getting always problems because this 😢🙏🏾

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 6:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 4:39 AM

I find out some one using my iCloud

Do not share your account with anyone. Accounts should be for one user only. Others cannot use your account if they don’t know the password. Change your password if you think that others are using it. Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

then I realize some of my friend’s are contacting my phone and using my data.

Others can use your data if they access your hotspot. Turn off the hotspot to prevent that. Or set a different password to allow only select others that your share the hotspot password with.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 29, 2022 4:39 AM in response to sumith80

I find out some one using my iCloud

Do not share your account with anyone. Accounts should be for one user only. Others cannot use your account if they don’t know the password. Change your password if you think that others are using it. Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

then I realize some of my friend’s are contacting my phone and using my data.

Others can use your data if they access your hotspot. Turn off the hotspot to prevent that. Or set a different password to allow only select others that your share the hotspot password with.

Getting froblen from screen mirror and using focus app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.