You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

advanced options button not showing up on bluetooth

hi! I just got a new 2020 macbook air, and I'm trying to connect my magic mouse to the device. However, there is no "advanced options" button in my bluetooth system preferences. Is there a way to fix this?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 4:48 PM

2 replies

Apr 4, 2022 6:18 PM in response to anjini81

anjini81 Said:

"advanced options button not showing up on bluetooth: hi! I just got a new 2020 macbook air, and I'm trying to connect my magic mouse to the device. However, there is no "advanced options" button in my bluetooth system preferences. Is there a way to fix this?"

-------

Reset the Bluetooth Module:

What's the macOS? If Pre-Monerey, use my user tip: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - Apple Support

Recommend this Comes Back:

Do your Part: Being this option was removed, recommend to Apple that they bring this back.

Screenshot:

advanced options button not showing up on bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.