You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Mirror from iPhone Xr to iPad Pro (5th Gen) - iPad Pro Doesn’t Show in Mirror List on iPhone

Hi,

I am trying to mirror my iPhone Xr to my iPad Pro (5th gen) but when I choose screen mirror from the Control center my iPad does not show up in the list of available devices. Is it possible to do this in the first place? I have an AppleTV and that shows up but no other device. How can I get the iPad Pro to show up on the list?

Screen Mirror from iPhone Xr to iPad Pro (5th Gen) - iPad Pro Doesn’t Show in Mirror List on iPhone

Thanks.

Pat

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 9:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 11:09 PM

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

don't believe an ipad can be a airplay mirror receiver

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.