You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

certain artists and songs arent appearing anymore

In the app certain artists and songs have disappeared for me in my library. I can view them in apple music itself, and it says it's added to my library there, but the songs and artists don't appear in playlists or under the songs/artists tabs.

If I go to the browser version of apple music I do see the missing items in my library and such.

Does anyone know what's going on or how I might fix it? I've already tried resyncing my library a bunch of times, restarting my macbook, my macbook is fully updated, there aren't any updates for apple music either...

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 10:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 3:49 PM

It has been reported that there are a few issues with syncing on Macs using Monterey. Leave feedback with Apple: Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

certain artists and songs arent appearing anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.