You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tune card issues

Good morning , I got an e mail from the i cloud team saying there was an issue with my payment method , my card has expired since April , when I try to update the new card details it says it’s already on the system

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 1:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 1:57 AM

Are you sure, that this mail has been form Apple and is not a scam, trying to get to your credit card info?

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If this mail is genuine, contact Apple Support and ask them to look into your payment settings, to find the issue:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 25, 2022 1:57 AM in response to kyran243

Are you sure, that this mail has been form Apple and is not a scam, trying to get to your credit card info?

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If this mail is genuine, contact Apple Support and ask them to look into your payment settings, to find the issue:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I tune card issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.