You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 just started ‘freezing’. After 5x attempts to shut off it restarts w same pattern??

My iPhone 11 just started ‘freezing’ after 5x unsuccessful attempts to shut it off, it restarts w no prompting. Then repeats thru same pattern?? It’s up to date on software.

Any help or suggestions would welcome 😊TY!

Posted on May 1, 2022 7:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 7:18 PM

jennbontrager Said:

"My iPhone 11 just started ‘freezing’. After 5x attempts to shut off it restarts w same pattern??"

-------

Fixing a Boot Loop:

You iPhone is in a boot loop. This typically occurs when you were updating something, and it was unsuccessful. So, to fix this, use my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2022 7:18 PM in response to jennbontrager

jennbontrager Said:

"My iPhone 11 just started ‘freezing’. After 5x attempts to shut off it restarts w same pattern??"

-------

Fixing a Boot Loop:

You iPhone is in a boot loop. This typically occurs when you were updating something, and it was unsuccessful. So, to fix this, use my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

My iPhone 11 just started ‘freezing’. After 5x attempts to shut off it restarts w same pattern??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.