You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last year i lost my iphone 7 and i didnt find and i want to log in to icloud i remember the usernam and the password too but i cant acces cause i dont have the device to find it can we do something because i have important things

Last year i lost my iphone 7 and i didnt find and i want to log in to icloud i remember the usernam and the password too but i cant acces cause i dont have the device to find it can we do something because i have important things i dont have acces to my old number either what can i do? can you send me a verification code in my new iphone device

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 3:32 AM

Click on the link reading "Didn't Receive Code"

This will give you a dropdown of the additional "trusted numbers" to receive the codes (or "voice" phone call) which should have been setup for just this purpose.

If you didn't set up - or can't access - your trusted numbers ... follow the instructions in the section titled, "If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?" in the following article:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 13, 2022 3:32 AM in response to marios01

Click on the link reading "Didn't Receive Code"

This will give you a dropdown of the additional "trusted numbers" to receive the codes (or "voice" phone call) which should have been setup for just this purpose.

If you didn't set up - or can't access - your trusted numbers ... follow the instructions in the section titled, "If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?" in the following article:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Last year i lost my iphone 7 and i didnt find and i want to log in to icloud i remember the usernam and the password too but i cant acces cause i dont have the device to find it can we do something because i have important things

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.