You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Hello all,

In the past couple of months, I have been experiencing a glitch that has been increasing in occurrence. The glitch is as follows: When I try to play a song that I have downloaded from Apple Music in the past few months, it refuses to let me play it. This glitch is annoying as it prevents me from playing a lot of the music that I have downloaded. I am updated to the most current version of IOS on my iPhone XR 128GB (the device on which the glitch occurs). I have not experienced the glitch on my iPad Mini 6th generation.

Thank you,

Supahkai66

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on May 21, 2022 1:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 4:17 PM

Some people have reported that it helps turning off lossless in Settings > Music, deleting the tracks that won't play and downloading them again.

1 reply

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.