You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

Hello… i want to open apple tv service for 4.99$…. And i cant… when i open app its empty… when i click on links and url it open that same app empty… i cant sign in or log in or pay or try to choose anything…

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 4:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 5:55 AM

Croatia

Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Unfortunately, at this time, Apple doesn’t offer the Apple TV+ service, nor iTunes Store video content, in Croatia. The Apple TV app is only functional for synced videos there (from Mac or PC).

4 replies

Jul 10, 2022 4:32 AM in response to LeonDuspara

To subscribe to Apple TV+ you'll need your Apple ID and a payment method. You can learn how to exactly setup Apple TV+ here: Subscribe to Apple TV+ or an Apple TV channel in the Apple TV app - Apple Support.

You can learn about Apple TV+ and what it offers here: Apple TV+ - Apple.

If you own a Mac, this support page will document the steps for signing in to the Apple TV app on Mac: Use your Apple ID to sign in to the Apple TV app on Mac - Apple Support.

If you have an Apple TV box at home, when you first turn the TV on you should seen the log in page: Set up your Apple ID on Apple TV - Apple Support.

Finally, if you're having issues with your payment method, please consider changing or adding your payment method to your Apple ID: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support.

I know this was a lot of information, but I hope this solves your problem. Don't hesitate to reply with more questions! Happy Streaming

Jul 10, 2022 5:44 AM in response to LeonDuspara

On what device is this happening?

The TV app on iPhone needs internet access, to show anything other than the local (empty?) library.

• Through Wi-Fi, the TV app should have regular internet access.
  • On cellular, the TV app would need extra permission to use cellular data. Settings﹥Cellular﹥[scroll down to apps list] TV app﹥

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.