You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot to turn on MIC when screen recording

i was wondering if there’s any possible way to get audio back on a screen recording after forgetting to turn the mic on? i forgot to do so on an important hour long screen recording and i’m absolutely devastated, i doubt there is but i’d like to know

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 4:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 4:38 PM

marsoobin wrote:

i was wondering if there’s any possible way to get audio back on a screen recording after forgetting to turn the mic on? i forgot to do so on an important hour long screen recording and i’m absolutely devastated, i doubt there is but i’d like to know

Verify you have volume turned up and/or not muted

I do not see how that would be possible...

Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2022 4:38 PM in response to marsoobin

marsoobin wrote:

Verify you have volume turned up and/or not muted

I do not see how that would be possible...

Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

forgot to turn on MIC when screen recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.