You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Web Player Not Showing Library

When I log into music.apple.com, my music library does not show up on the left(I believe it is suppose to). I noticed that when I go to "Browse" then click on "Search," I get an option on the right side that looks like a switch between "Apple Music" and "Your Library." However when trying to click on your library, nothing happens. See screen shot is a shot of myself being logged in and yet, there is nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Windows 10 Pro

Tried on Firefox, Chrome, Edge

Please let me know if anyone knows what is going on. Thank you.

Austin

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 7:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 7:51 AM

It looks like an apple music subscriptions is required. That is some BS. I looked up the benefits of a subscription and it does not list the web player as a benefit. Pretty certain if it did, I would not have made this post to begin with. Unreal.

2 replies

Apple Web Player Not Showing Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.