You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need one more chance to join with family sharing

Hello, Today I had a problem with location sharing of my family, I left the family sharing to rejoin again but I got a text that I can’t join with family sharing until 92 days.

I need one more chance to join with family sharing.

thank you for your response.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 12:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 1:41 PM

Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

D. "Family Sharing Rules: You can only belong to one Family at a time, and may join any Family no more than twice per year. You can change the Apple ID you associate with a Family no more than once every 90 days. All Family members must share the same Home Country."

If you still have questions or problems:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2022 1:41 PM in response to fati225

Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

D. "Family Sharing Rules: You can only belong to one Family at a time, and may join any Family no more than twice per year. You can change the Apple ID you associate with a Family no more than once every 90 days. All Family members must share the same Home Country."

If you still have questions or problems:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I need one more chance to join with family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.