You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

yahoo mail freezes on safari

every time I use my yahoo mail on Mac browser (whether safari, or chrome) after a while it freezes. MacBook Pro software is up to date as is the safari and chrome version. happens every time - has been going on for days, unchanged if I close everything, restart computer or other. recommendations?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 10:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 10:36 AM

dianamirella wrote:

every time I use my yahoo mail on Mac browser (whether safari, or chrome) after a while it freezes. MacBook Pro software is up to date as is the safari and chrome version. happens every time - has been going on for days, unchanged if I close everything, restart computer or other. recommendations?

Clear your web browser cache on a computer | Yahoo Help

"You can clear your cache (deleting the temporary files) to fix things like outdated pages and webpages freezing, not loading, or being unresponsive. Clear your ..."

problems - Yahoo Help

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 3, 2022 10:36 AM in response to dianamirella

dianamirella wrote:

Clear your web browser cache on a computer | Yahoo Help

"You can clear your cache (deleting the temporary files) to fix things like outdated pages and webpages freezing, not loading, or being unresponsive. Clear your ..."

problems - Yahoo Help

yahoo mail freezes on safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.