You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used to be able to control the volume on my Sonos sound bar with my Apple TV remote. For some reason it stopped working and I can’t get it to work again. I’ve tried everyone can find about it online and nothing works. Can someone help?

I used to be able to control the volume on my Sonos sound bar with my Apple TV remote. For some reason it stopped working and I can’t get it to work again. I’ve tried everyone can find about it online and nothing works. Can someone help?

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 11:00 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Sep 23, 2022 5:11 PM in response to Mikeyman1974

Hi Mikeyman1974,

It seems you're trying to adjust the volume of your Sonos and we can help.

Your Apple TV can be configured to control devices with the steps here:
If volume control doesn’t work automatically, you can manually program your Siri Remote or Apple TV Remote:
1. On your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Volume Control.
2. Select Learn New Device.
3. Follow the onscreen steps to program your Siri Remote or Apple TV Remote to control volume for your television or receiver.

If you can't control your TV or receiver with your Apple TV Remote

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.