You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I copy a folder from Macbook to iCloud?

How do I copy a folder from Macbook to Icloud?

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 9:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 10:14 AM

One option -- turn on iCloud Drive on your MacBook Pro and move the folder to the iCloud Drive folder on your Mac and it will sync with iCloud.

See: Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

and

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Note that the iCloud Drive folder will be in your Finder sidebar and also in the Finder "Go" menu.

Don't turn on the Desktop & Documents option of iCloud Drive unless you want your entire Desktop and the Documents folder to sync.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2022 10:14 AM in response to MacMail2019

One option -- turn on iCloud Drive on your MacBook Pro and move the folder to the iCloud Drive folder on your Mac and it will sync with iCloud.

See: Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

and

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Note that the iCloud Drive folder will be in your Finder sidebar and also in the Finder "Go" menu.

Don't turn on the Desktop & Documents option of iCloud Drive unless you want your entire Desktop and the Documents folder to sync.

How do I copy a folder from Macbook to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.