You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting junk mail in my inbox on a brand new iPad?

Is there a way to stop getting junk mail in my inbox, this has never happened before on my old iPad?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 4:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 4:28 AM

Simply move messages that you consider to be “junk” to your Mail Junk folder. Your iPad will learn that messages of this type, or from this sender, are junk and should be categorised as such.

Likewise, you may find that your email provider provides filtering tools that will similarly classify received email - these tools typically being accessed from your email Provider’s webmail portal.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2022 4:28 AM in response to sheila176

Simply move messages that you consider to be “junk” to your Mail Junk folder. Your iPad will learn that messages of this type, or from this sender, are junk and should be categorised as such.

Likewise, you may find that your email provider provides filtering tools that will similarly classify received email - these tools typically being accessed from your email Provider’s webmail portal.

Why am I getting junk mail in my inbox on a brand new iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.