You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do you want me to pay for a subscription that I canceled?

Hi ya so why is it that you give free subscription and say u can cancel it at anytime then try to have me pay for the apps that I have already bought with money or to just redownload apps like can u fix this problem because I’m not going to give you any more of my money that’s kinda fu**ed up like fix it plz

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 2:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 6:28 AM

Lovetheworld,

So-called "free subscriptions" often convert automatically to a paid subscription if you don't take steps to cancel in time. If the subscription is still active, you can cancel per the steps in here:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription will stop the auto-renewal, but does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund (try to do better than "that’s kinda fu**ed up"), use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 27, 2022 6:28 AM in response to Lovetheworld12

Lovetheworld,

So-called "free subscriptions" often convert automatically to a paid subscription if you don't take steps to cancel in time. If the subscription is still active, you can cancel per the steps in here:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription will stop the auto-renewal, but does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund (try to do better than "that’s kinda fu**ed up"), use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Why do you want me to pay for a subscription that I canceled?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.