You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Date and time formatting not respected

My mac running macOS Ventura is not honoring the settings in Date & Time: I have, as always, selected 24-hour clock, and yet:

Do others see the same issue?

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 9:51 AM

There are two settings for 24hours in the System Settings, one in Date&Time, and one in Control Center > Clock, far down at the bottom of the Control Center settings, Menü bar only: Click the Options for Clock.

Sorry, I cannot set the language to English right now - just to show where the second 24h Settings are.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2022 9:51 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

There are two settings for 24hours in the System Settings, one in Date&Time, and one in Control Center > Clock, far down at the bottom of the Control Center settings, Menü bar only: Click the Options for Clock.

Sorry, I cannot set the language to English right now - just to show where the second 24h Settings are.

Oct 26, 2022 9:48 AM in response to léonie

Thanks, that was it!

léonie wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/2c806e32-909b-4786-adf5-34be00d80bc5

Date and time formatting not respected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.