You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix unable to verify app

Whenever I tries to open an app it shows “ unable to verify app - an internet connection is required to very “ although I connect my pad to Wi-Fi but the problem didn’t solve

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 1:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 2:56 AM

As you evidently side-loading an in-house Enterprise App, have you followed all the instructions here?

Install custom enterprise apps on iOS - Apple Support

The Business/Enterprise will have created a Configuration Profile - and this must be installed on the iPad before you’ll be able to establish trust for the App. Your System Administrator should be able to assist with installation of the Profile and establishing the trust.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 1, 2022 2:56 AM in response to ipad215

As you evidently side-loading an in-house Enterprise App, have you followed all the instructions here?

Install custom enterprise apps on iOS - Apple Support

The Business/Enterprise will have created a Configuration Profile - and this must be installed on the iPad before you’ll be able to establish trust for the App. Your System Administrator should be able to assist with installation of the Profile and establishing the trust.

How to fix unable to verify app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.