You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble sending images?

Im having an issue with my iPhone 13 when trying to send multiple pictures, I get the message iMessage must be enabled to send this message, I’ve already checked my settings and my iMessage is enabled and still nothing.

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 10:11 AM

1 reply

Nov 6, 2022 12:49 PM in response to Rueda0801

Hey Rueda0801,

A great place to start If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad is this page, as it explains a lot of the ins and outs of what to do if this occurs. It may just be as simple as following the steps below:

"

1. Update your device to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS if needed.
  2. In the Settings app, tap Cellular. Make sure that your phone line is turned on. If you use multiple SIMs, make sure that the phone number you want to use is selected and turned on.
  3. In the Settings app, tap Messages. Turn iMessage off and then back on."

After following that step, it may take a few moments for iMessage to fully turn on. If the issue continues after that, Get Support directly from Apple by using this link.

take care.

Trouble sending images?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.