You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tips to gain points in Apple Discussions

I was wondering if you have any tips on how to get points in community’s

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 5:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 10:41 AM

rexton129 wrote:

Nice thank you

I would add that I find participating here a lot of fun. I've met some great people over the years. I think it's well worth the investment of time and effort. I'm certainly proud of the fact that I've helped enough people that I have the points I have but the people are more my motivation than the points.

Best of luck.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2022 10:41 AM in response to rexton129

rexton129 wrote:

Nice thank you

I would add that I find participating here a lot of fun. I've met some great people over the years. I think it's well worth the investment of time and effort. I'm certainly proud of the fact that I've helped enough people that I have the points I have but the people are more my motivation than the points.

Best of luck.

Nov 7, 2022 10:02 AM in response to rexton129

rexton129 wrote:

How long did it take you? And do you get more points the higher up you are

It has been my observation that people who are here for points burn out or get frustrated pretty quickly. Once upon a time, someone figured out how often you actually get points for correct answers and it's not often. Of course, sometimes, you get points for saying, "Me, too".

Participate here because you enjoy it. Don't worry too much about the points. Once you get past Level 6, they are really just for display purposes.

Tips to gain points in Apple Discussions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.