You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have no option to find my library on my smart tv!

Hello,

I downloaded Apple tv + app on my smart tv Panasonic model 2021, but I can’t watch my movies from my library! There is no option to find it! On my screen I can only find “search” button and “settings” button! There is no LIBRARY!

Please inform me how can I make my smart tv to work correctly with the product Apple Tv + app!

Thank you!

txhx800e,

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 10:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 12:50 AM

Hi again,

Thank you very much for your prompt answer!

In this case obviously I am unable to watch the movies from my iPhone library to my smart tv! This is very disappointing!

Can you send me some solution for this problem so I can move forward with Apple TV after the trial period?

Regards

Plamen

3 replies

Nov 12, 2022 11:55 PM in response to plamen0712

Unfortunately, there are two edition of the app,

1. the limited Apple TV+ app, with just Apple TV+ content, and
  2. the full Apple TV app with Apple TV+ content, Store/Library content, and Channels.

Which one is available to you depends on your model device (year, OS version, manufacturer input, etc.).

This support document has more details on that: Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

Nov 24, 2022 5:06 AM in response to plamen0712

In order to watch iTunes Store content on your TV, you may need to connect an external streaming device that supports the full Apple TV app.

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

E.g. Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’ dongle.

To watch other content from your iPhone on a TV, you may need to use AirPlay streaming to an Apple TV box or Roku, or use an HDMI adapter.

I have no option to find my library on my smart tv!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.