You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cropping pictures.

After this last upgrade in November 2022, my husband and I can no longer crop photos. He has an iPhone 6 and I have an iPhone 2020SE. I also upgraded my iMac computer and can still crop pictures.

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 9:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 11:05 PM

Edit photos and videos on iPhone

• In Photos, tap a photo or video thumbnail to view it in full screen.
  • Tap Edit, then swipe left under the photo to view the effects you can edit such as Exposure, Brilliance, Highlights, and Shadows.
  • Tap the effect you want to edit, then drag the slider to make precise adjustments.

More items...

Edit photos and videos on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2022 11:05 PM in response to pkwkitty

Edit photos and videos on iPhone

• In Photos, tap a photo or video thumbnail to view it in full screen.
  • Tap Edit, then swipe left under the photo to view the effects you can edit such as Exposure, Brilliance, Highlights, and Shadows.
  • Tap the effect you want to edit, then drag the slider to make precise adjustments.

More items...

Edit photos and videos on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Nov 15, 2022 10:41 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you. I swiped left under the photo but the crop was not one of the options. I went to the very bottom under the [effects] and when I clicked on the box with two arrows turning left by the word Done I was then able to crop. I tried clicking on that box yesterday on my phone and my husband's phone but was unable to crop but today I can. Don't know why it works today but would not yesterday. Thanks again for the reply.

Cropping pictures.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.