You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I 1.Remove a line from a document

Have two of them:

1. How do I remove a line from a pages document
  2. How do I change line spacing if I want a special amount?

iMac 24″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 10:15 AM

1. You review the Pages Help menu for Keyboard Shortcuts > Select text, and note that you place the insertion beam at the beginning of the line of text that you want to remove, and then press option+cmd+right-arrow to select the entire line and then press the delete key. Keyboard shortcuts for Pages on Mac - Apple Support
  2. You select the text that you wish affected by the changed line spacing. Then in the Format panel, you click on the word Spacing to open its options, choose Lines or one of its other selections (e.g. Exactly) and then enter the amount of spacing. You can enter decimal increments (e.g. 1.4) in addition to integers. Note that if you choose anything other than Lines, the units are in points. Set line and paragraph spacing in Pages on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 27, 2022 10:15 AM in response to ReAlFeD1661Gr16

1. You review the Pages Help menu for Keyboard Shortcuts > Select text, and note that you place the insertion beam at the beginning of the line of text that you want to remove, and then press option+cmd+right-arrow to select the entire line and then press the delete key. Keyboard shortcuts for Pages on Mac - Apple Support
  2. You select the text that you wish affected by the changed line spacing. Then in the Format panel, you click on the word Spacing to open its options, choose Lines or one of its other selections (e.g. Exactly) and then enter the amount of spacing. You can enter decimal increments (e.g. 1.4) in addition to integers. Note that if you choose anything other than Lines, the units are in points. Set line and paragraph spacing in Pages on Mac - Apple Support

How do I 1.Remove a line from a document

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.