You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone out there tell me how to share a document created in Pages in PDF form so all can read it? I used to click the share button dropdown - email - PDF - and it would go to everyone. With the new 12.2 version that is not available. Hello?

Can anyone out there tell me how to share a document created in Pages in PDF form so all can read it? I used to click the share button dropdown - email - PDF - and it would go to everyone. With the new 12.2 version that is not available. Hello?

MacBook Pro is what I use to create the document in Pages

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 8:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 8:28 AM

On macOS Ventura 13.0.1 and Pages v12.2/12.2.1, the Share menu, and all Send a Copy > Mail > PDF features are gone. Now you get to use File menu > Print… PDF > Send in Mail to attach a PDF to a Mail compose window.

If you are on macOS Monterey 12.6.1 and using Pages v12.2/12.2.1, the Share menu is gone, but the application has File menu > Send a Copy > Mail > PDF available there.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 8, 2022 8:28 AM in response to Gatorkath

On macOS Ventura 13.0.1 and Pages v12.2/12.2.1, the Share menu, and all Send a Copy > Mail > PDF features are gone. Now you get to use File menu > Print… PDF > Send in Mail to attach a PDF to a Mail compose window.

If you are on macOS Monterey 12.6.1 and using Pages v12.2/12.2.1, the Share menu is gone, but the application has File menu > Send a Copy > Mail > PDF available there.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.