You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Pages documents in Word or PDF

Before Ventura, I could easily share a Pages document to a friend with Word or PDF. Now I have to export it in the different format to my desktop, then choose it to e-mail the file. I'm not trying to collaborate, but share information. Is there an easier way in Ventura?

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 4:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 6:17 AM

Apparently, you have to use the current approach that works for you, awkward as it is. There have been many posts here since Pages v12.2 and Ventura were released in the last week about missing Share menu and Send a Copy functionality that would allow you to automatically attach Word or PDF documents to an email.

Until, or even if — Apple releases a fix, there is no magic to replace the old functionality in Pages on Ventura.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 31, 2022 6:17 AM in response to bshane1

Apparently, you have to use the current approach that works for you, awkward as it is. There have been many posts here since Pages v12.2 and Ventura were released in the last week about missing Share menu and Send a Copy functionality that would allow you to automatically attach Word or PDF documents to an email.

Until, or even if — Apple releases a fix, there is no magic to replace the old functionality in Pages on Ventura.

Sharing Pages documents in Word or PDF

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.