You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro max are constantly disconnecting

My airpods max pro are constantly disconnecting. I need to reset them, and they connect again, but they disconnect again. Sometimes because I move my head fast, sometimes without any movement. Does anybody know how to permanently resolve this?

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 10:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 6:00 PM

Hi Rwrightenz,

Regarding your AirPods Max Pro disconnecting, were the reset steps below found in the article here the ones you completed? How to reset your AirPods Max - Apple Support

"Noise control button, Digital Crown, and status light

To restart or reset your AirPods Max:

• First, charge them for a few minutes.
  • If you're experiencing issues with your AirPods Max, you can restart them. Press and hold the noise control button and the Digital Crown until the LED flashes amber.
  • You can also reset AirPods Max to factory settings. Press and hold the noise control button and the Digital Crown for 15 seconds, until the LED flashes amber, then white.
  • After you reset your AirPods Max, you can connect them to your iOS or iPadOS device, or connect them to your Mac or other device."

If so, and the issue continues reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 12, 2022 6:00 PM in response to Rwrightenz

Hi Rwrightenz,

Regarding your AirPods Max Pro disconnecting, were the reset steps below found in the article here the ones you completed? How to reset your AirPods Max - Apple Support

"Noise control button, Digital Crown, and status light

To restart or reset your AirPods Max:

• First, charge them for a few minutes.
  • If you're experiencing issues with your AirPods Max, you can restart them. Press and hold the noise control button and the Digital Crown until the LED flashes amber.
  • You can also reset AirPods Max to factory settings. Press and hold the noise control button and the Digital Crown for 15 seconds, until the LED flashes amber, then white.
  • After you reset your AirPods Max, you can connect them to your iOS or iPadOS device, or connect them to your Mac or other device."

If so, and the issue continues reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

Airpods pro max are constantly disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.