You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App on the fire stick

I started my subscription and now I cannot access the movies a

or anything I put in up next My fire stick just keeps telling me to subscribe but won’t even let me sign in although it says I am signed in already The trial let me watch one movie now once I paid it’s bull crap Who do you contact? You have to go in a public forum

with other users to try to solve your issues? Wow this is like the self

checkout's at all the stores Unbelievable

FireTVStick(2020)

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 2:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 9:17 AM

With an Apple TV+ subscription, you can access all of the Apple TV+ catalog. Find the Apple TV+ content in the tv+ tab of the Apple TV app. Also notice the small tv+ logo on the show/movie tiles that are associated with this service.

The Apple TV app also has other content: iTunes Store movies and TV shows for sale (buy or rent), and select third party subscription Channels, which will have to be paid for separately.

1. Apple TV+ - Apple
  2. Buy movies and TV shows from the Apple TV app - Apple Support Rent movies from the Apple TV app - Apple Support
  3. Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Unfortunately, the Apple TV app on Fire TV currently doesn’t support in-app purchases. Users with Fire TV devices will have to do the subscribing, buying, or renting on another supported device (e.g. iPhone). Once the transaction is done, then you can watch it on Fire TV.

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device. [2]
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2022 9:17 AM in response to Sylvia_jean

With an Apple TV+ subscription, you can access all of the Apple TV+ catalog. Find the Apple TV+ content in the tv+ tab of the Apple TV app. Also notice the small tv+ logo on the show/movie tiles that are associated with this service.

The Apple TV app also has other content: iTunes Store movies and TV shows for sale (buy or rent), and select third party subscription Channels, which will have to be paid for separately.

1. Apple TV+ - Apple
  2. Buy movies and TV shows from the Apple TV app - Apple Support Rent movies from the Apple TV app - Apple Support
  3. Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Unfortunately, the Apple TV app on Fire TV currently doesn’t support in-app purchases. Users with Fire TV devices will have to do the subscribing, buying, or renting on another supported device (e.g. iPhone). Once the transaction is done, then you can watch it on Fire TV.

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device. [2]

App on the fire stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.