You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment card decline again and again kindly help me . Am not able to install any app .

My payment card is declined my bank details are right am no to download any app . Kindly give me advice what to do .

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 9:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 1:03 AM

If you see a message that says "Your your payment method is declined in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account.

Check -> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store, see -> 

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Scroll to:

• How to complete your purchase if a payment failed or was declined
  • If you still can't make a purchase
  • Still need help? Contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 15, 2022 1:03 AM in response to Leos_iphone

If you see a message that says "Your your payment method is declined in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account.

Check -> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store, see -> 

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Scroll to:

• How to complete your purchase if a payment failed or was declined
  • If you still can't make a purchase
  • Still need help? Contact Apple Support.

My payment card decline again and again kindly help me . Am not able to install any app .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.