You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HAS MY REFUND REQUEST BEEN PROCESSED?

The site states that Apple Support has approved refunds for 2 random in-app purchases, purchase number

MK***

MK***

Can I find out what these letters mean and did I get my money back?

And will I also receive emails after the return and how long will it take?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12, 16

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 7:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 7:54 AM

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical knowhow in handling Apple products from more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 26, 2022 7:54 AM in response to viloriy

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical knowhow in handling Apple products from more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Dec 26, 2022 7:58 AM in response to SravanKrA

Yes, I know that this is a community discussion, it's just that at first they sent me a check debiting the account for 39,000 South Korean won, and after exactly the same one, they only marked it as a credit account, but already wrote -39,000 South Korean won, but the money was never returned. I thought Has anyone else experienced this and is looking for help here?

HAS MY REFUND REQUEST BEEN PROCESSED?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.